Dear friends and patients,
Corbin Family Dental Care is excited to be open and available for your dental needs! We know many of you have dental concerns that have been put on hold, and we are ready to begin the process of seeing all of you. We have been working hard to implement policies to ensure that our office is a safe place for our patients and staff. Here are some of the differences you can expect to see at your next visit:
- Our lobby is now open again, meaning you may enter to check in, and family members may sit in the waiting room.
- If you have COVID-19, have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or have any other illness, we kindly ask you to please call ASAP to reschedule your appointment.
- We are following CDC guidelines regarding indoor masking and continue to ask everyone to be masked upon entering only while we are considered to be in a high risk county. While at high risk, as you enter our building, please bring and wear a mask of your own choosing that will be removed once we reach the treatment room.
- We have installed HEPA air filtration units in our treatment rooms that filter out bacteria and viruses (such as COVID-19) in 4 minutes, providing fresh, clean air for each patient after the previous patient departs. Normally, we wear our face mask, gloves, glasses, and a jacket, and we have now added a large face shield. Please consider wearing your hearing aids to help us with communication, and know that we are still smiling at you underneath it all!
- Please note that due to the many layers of protective equipment we will all be wearing, our office will be a little colder than normal. Feel free to bring a blanket or jacket with you to keep you more comfortable.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Katherine Whitaker and the team at Corbin Family Dental Care