Dear friends and patients,
Corbin Family Dental Care is excited to announce that we will be re-opening on May 4th! We are so thankful for your patience and understanding. We know many of you have dental concerns that have been put on hold, and we are ready to begin the process of seeing all of you. We have been working hard to implement new policies to ensure that our office is a safe place for our patients and staff. Here are some of the differences you can expect to see at your next visit:
- No more waiting rooms! Please call (606) 523-1415 and let us know when you've arrived, and remain comfortably in your vehicle until we are able to escort you into a treatment room.
- With the exception of caregivers for adult patients with special needs and parents of patients who are minors, only the patient will be allowed in the office during the procedure.
- Every patient will be asked COVID-19 screening questions before the appointment and when you arrive, including whether you have a fever or cough. Please call ASAP to reschedule if you have a fever or cough (even if you believe it to be allergies). We will be taking the temperature of all patients upon arrival, as well as each staff member daily.
- We have installed HEPA air filtration units in our treatment rooms that filter out bacteria and viruses (such as COVID-19) in 4 minutes, providing fresh, clean air for each patient after the previous patient departs.We will look different! Normally, we wear our face mask, gloves, glasses, and a jacket. We are adding a large face shield, and a jacket with more coverage. We won't be removing our mask during your appointment (please consider wearing your hearing aids to help us with communication) but know that we are still smiling at you underneath it all!
- Please note that due to the many layers of protective equipment we will all be wearing, our office will be a little colder than normal. Feel free to bring a blanket or jacket with you to keep you more comfortable. As you enter our building, please bring and wear a mask of your own choosing that will be removed once we reach the treatment room.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Katherine Whitaker and the team at Corbin Family Dental Care